Submit your reviews! We will be giving away a pair of the HandsOn Grooming Gloves
for the best review posted from now until November 31st.
Please read the November 1, 2016 newsletter for additional information on how to enter.
Electrolyte Gold now at Jeffers Equine
Horses cool their bodies primarily by sweating in large amounts. Sweating results in the loss of not only water, but also essential electrolytes. Low electrolyte levels in horses can result in poor performances due to dehydration, muscular problems such as ‘tying up’ syndrome and lactic acid build up in the muscles. Electrolyte losses are significantly increased during hot weather and increased exercise. This places even greater importance on the practice of regular and routine electrolyte supplementation.
The first choice of top professionals is Electrolyte Gold because they know it delivers a ‘winning performance’.
Premium quality Electrolyte Gold delivers potency, palatability and high absorption with the benefits of antioxidant vitamins for maximum results.
Electrolytes are fundamental for the control of membrane potential, muscle contractions, nerve conduction and many enzymatic reactions. The typical diet of the performance horse does not contain sufficient levels of Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium. Electrolyte Gold contains a concentrated level of these electrolytes.
• Electrolyte Gold replenishes essential electrolytes when they are lost through sweating.
• Electrolyte Gold supplementation will ‘refresh’ horses in training resulting in consistent top performance.
• Electrolyte Gold contains a concentrated level of the antioxidant vitamins: vitamin E (1,000iu) and vitamin C (750mg) per 50g sachet. Both of these antioxidant vitamins protect muscle tissue by eliminating ’free radicals’, a noxious by-product of exercise.
• Electrolyte Gold contains the amino acid Glycine which has been shown to improve the rate of absorption of electrolytes in the gastrointestinal tract.
• Electrolyte Gold is formulated using a glucose base to enhance absorption of these essential electrolytes.
• Electrolyte Gold should be added to the normal feed ration.
• For Pre-Race and Competition Horses One 50 g sachet per day.
• In Hot Climates and Horses in Transit One 50 g sachet per day.
• For Horses in Light Training One 50 g sachet every second day.