Horse Tack Review
© 2004-2012 Horse Tack Review
2007 EasyCare $10,000 Hoof Boot Contest
EasyCare, Inc. will award $10,000 to the riders who complete the most American Endurance Ride Conference (AERC) or Australian Endurance Rider Association (AERA) miles during the 2007 AERC ride season (Dec. 1-Nov.30) using two or four EasyCare hoof boots. Throughout the year special promotions and discounts will be made available to those participating in the EasyCare Hoof Boot Contest.
Winners will receive: 1st Place - $3000 | 2nd Place -$2000 | 3rd Place - $1000 | 4th Place - $850 | 5th Place - $750 | 6th Place - $650 | 7th Place - $550 | 8th Place - $400 | 9th Place - $400 | 10th Place - $400
Contest Rules and Information:
All mileage must be in AERC or AERA sanctioned events of 50 miles/80 km in length or greater. Limited distance mileage will not count toward mileage totals.
1. Each horse must complete the entire ride distance with two or four EasyCare hoof boots on a barefoot horse. Mileage with boots worn over shoes will not count toward the contest.
2. Mileage will be counted at 50% for horses completing the entire distance with two EasyCare hoof boots on a barefoot horse.
3. Riders can compete on up to two horses. Mileage will be combined.
4. All mileage must be verified with the "Hoof Boot Contest Verification Form". This form requires signatures from the ride vet and two other riders completing the event. The signatures verify that four boots were used on a barefoot horse for the entire distance of the event, or that two boots were used for 50% mileage credit.
5. Non-verified mileage will not count toward 2007 Hoof Boot Contest totals.
6. Riders falsifying results will be disqualified from the contest.
7. All riders must mail or fax the ?Hoof Boot Verification Form? to EasyCare no later than 30 days after each event. Forms received over 30 days after the event will not be accepted.
8. Each horse must compete in EasyCare hoof boots.
9. Mileage updates and Contest Entry and Verification forms will be posted at www.easycareinc.com
10. All riders must mail or fax the Hoof Boot Entry Form before recording any ride miles.
11. There is no fee to enter the contest.
Upon completion of at least one AERC or AERA sanctioned event of 50 miles (80 km) or more using two or four EasyCare hoof boots over unshod hooves, riders will be eligible to receive special offers and discounts on future purchases of EasyCare hoof boots.
EasyCare, Inc. has been a leader in the hoof boot industry for years, beginning with the invention of the Easyboot back in the early 70ís. Since then, the need for boots has grown tremendously as more and more horse owners see the healthy advantages of pulling shoes and switching to natural hoof care. EasyCare is excited about being part of this growing trend. For more information about hoof boots or natural hoof care please call EasyCare, Inc. at 1-800-447-8836, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.easycareinc.com.
About Us •
Join Our Mailing List •