Submit your reviews! We will be giving away a pair of the HandsOn Grooming Gloves
for the best review posted from now until November 31st.
Please read the November 1, 2016 newsletter for additional information on how to enter.
Western Riding Apparel
Ariat International, Inc. delivers their most exciting and comprehensive performance western apparel collection to date for Fall 2008. The collection features performance fabrics and innovative designs for a completely integrated layering system engineered for riding.
A true layering system built for riding in cold weather conditions where all the pieces are color coordinated into outfits is a relatively new concept in the western apparel market.
For Fall 08 Outwear, Ariat International offers a range of styles that protect against the wind and rain as well as provide freedom of movement. Just a few include:
• Alta Jacket II with premium goose down fill in a lightweight down-proof water-resistant poly shell for extra warmth and protection
• Shelburne for Women and Big Bear for Men: comfortable, stretch soft-shell nylon jackets with waterproof and breathable laminate as the perfect breathable barrier to cold weather conditions
• Taos vest for Women and Girls in a water-resistant micro-poly twill and down insulation, detailed with exquisite western embroidery on the yoke
Ariat International Mid-layers provide the perfect insulation, comfort and timeless style to an outfit through a variety of textures: Wind-blocking Pebble fleece jackets for Men & Women, corduroy textured fleece in the StoneCliffe Fleece for Men and an amazingly lofty-warm Polartec® Thermal Pro ® insulating fleece for Women.
All worn over the first layer of knits or wovens: for Women, choose from a collection of western woven shirts that are cut for riding performance with arm mobility in beautiful prints and vibrant colors, layered over cami’s and tanks that come in a multitude of colors.
For Men, layer the ultimately comfortable Tek knit tops under Ariat International’s proprietary high Performance Shirt - it’s cut for greater arm mobility in a premium cotton blend that is moisture wicking and is treated with an SPF finish.
Pick any of the combinations of an outerwear, mid-layer, woven shirt and first layer, and the colors easily coordinate into an outfit, fit for performance and styled for the timeless western consumer.
Highlights of the collection include:
• Insulation: Based on the success of this category for Fall 2007, Ariat follows up with an unbeatable assortment for 2008. Whatever the weather, Ariat has you covered. For women choose from the quilted Pinewood Jacket II to the down insulated Bomber Vest or the ultra stylish Gracefield collection with faux fur accents. For men, don’t miss the soft shell Big Bear Jacket, the classic car coat styled Cottonwood Barn Coat or the water resistant Big Sky Vest.
• It’s all in the details: Attention to detail really separates Ariat apparel from other brands in the Western marketplace. Flatlock stitching on the Women’s Apsley fleece top provides comfort. Functional details on other styles include removable hoods, shockcord waistbands and hand warmer -fleece lined pockets.
Exquisite fabrics are utilized in the Women’s woven shirt collection: from open floral print on delicate dotted Swiss, to bold yarn dyed plaid woven with delicate lurex thread. Western inspired accents include unique snap closures, angled pocket and yoke details as well as frayed raw fringe and braided edges.
• Color Flow: The Fall season starts out with a transitional color palette and develops into rich color story as the fall season unfolds and the temperatures drop.
In addition to expanded offerings for women, men and girls, Fall 2008 marks the first season that Ariat will offer apparel for boys. Just as the women’s collection inspires the girl’s collection, Ariat draws on the most popular men’s pieces and restyles them for the younger set to create the boy’s collection.
About Ariat International, Inc.
Ariat International, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of innovative performance equestrian footwear, apparel, handbags and belts. Featuring a patented technology designed to deliver stability, durability and comfort, Ariat pioneered the application of advanced athletic shoe technology into English riding boots and authentic Western boots. Ariat products are sold in a network of retail outlets throughout the world. For more information about Ariat products or for the Ariat retailer nearest you, contact Ariat at 800.899.8141 or visit www.ariat.com.
Official Boot of the Wrangler ProRodeo Tour
Official Apparel Supplier of the United States Equestrian Federation