Submit your reviews! We will be giving away a pair of the HandsOn Grooming Gloves
for the best review posted from now until November 31st.
Please read the November 1, 2016 newsletter for additional information on how to enter.
FITS Introduces Navy: "The New Black" for Fall 2008
English Riding Breeches
Fun In The Saddle, Inc. (FITS) makers of the most technical and innovative riding breeches and apparel on the market today has added a new color, Navy, to their original All Season FITS PerforMAXtm full seat breech line. FITS fans have been clamoring for new colors and the new navy is right on target. It reads blue but is dark enough to function as (in fashion terms) “the new black”. Riders from all disciplines are choosing FITS breeches because of their comfort, support and overall technology advantages over other breeches. Here are some of the reasons why:
FITS Breeches Feature:
• Segmented full seat panels that afford the rider perfect comfort and freedom of motion
• Perforated deerskin for ultimate grip, stretch and breathability
• Hidden “ab” panel for body core support and subtle shaping
• Body sculpt technology to support and flatter while reducing fatigue
• All Season fabric that wicks in warm weather and insulates in cold
• Athletic gusset in crotch eliminates center seam
FITS products are available at fine tack and riding stores; and online through FITS valued dealer network at www.FITSRiding.com . The new Navy color will be available September, 2008. Remember, whatever your discipline, wear FITS, for the ride of your life™.