Ariat is proud to announce the debut of its fall 2009 belt styles. Made with premium leathers, handcrafted details and Ariat-exclusive hardware, these new belts are an ideal way to spruce up any wardrobe for the upcoming season.
“The right belt can tie your whole look together, and we’re offering updated styles for both men and women in our fall 2009 collection,” said Andy Andrews, Ariat’s belt designer. “Our focus is on easy-wearing pieces that transition well from saddle to street, plus we’ve added new leathers and detailing to create rich looks for this season.”
Highlights from the Ariat’s fall belt line include:
• The women’s City Girl, which has tooled leather with faux buck stitching plus an antiqued bronze peace sign buckle
• A little bit country mixes with a little bit rock ‘n roll in the women’s Western Rocker, which features multicolored studs over a black palette with a brass antique buckle
• Touching on a few trends, the women’s Tres Rios offers three wide, studded strands and a brass buckle accented with turquoise and coral stones
• The men’s Business Man and Diamond Classic combine the clean lines of simple leather belts with fancy stitch patterns for a classic look
• Men will also enjoy the rich Timber oiled leather in the Boom Town, which features studs, rectangle conchos with crosses and a welted edge
• An ideal competition belt for men, the Sidewinder’s fancy double overlay with contrasting studs and conchos makes it a flashy option for the arena
“Ariat is the only company that uses the same leathers for both our footwear and belt lines,” said Andrews. “We’re proud to offer our consumers a system for the perfect match as well as high-quality belts that will stand the test of time.”
About Ariat International, Inc.
Ariat International, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of innovative performance equestrian footwear, apparel and belts. Featuring a patented technology designed to deliver stability, durability and comfort, Ariat pioneered the application of advanced athletic shoe technology into English riding boots and authentic Western boots. Ariat products are sold in a network of retail outlets throughout the world. For more information about Ariat products or for the Ariat retailer nearest you, contact Ariat at 800.899.8141 or visit www.ariat.com.