© 2004-2012 Horse Tack Review
Ariat Expands Climate Control Collection for Fall 2009
Ariat Riding Boots
Winter riding just got a whole lot warmer, thanks to new additions to the Climate Control Collection from Ariat International, available now in stores.
“Our Climate Control Collection is designed to address the cold-weather needs of English riders,” said Holly Andrews-Kramer, product manager for Ariat in the English footwear category. “Since keeping feet warm and dry is a priority, we have incorporated Ariat technology with insulating and waterproofing features to help riders maintain year-round comfort.”
The new fall additions to Ariat’s Climate Control category include:
• Bancroft paddock boots (zip and lace): A sleek style that families with Ariat’s popular Bromont Tall H2O boot; featuring a waterproof membrane, thermal footbed and Primaloft® insulation
• Brossard paddock boots (zip and lace): Ariat’s rounded toe option for riders looking for a more accommodating toe fit; featuring a waterproof membrane, thermal footbed and 200 gram Thinsulate™ insulation
• Brossard Tall: A fashion-forward tall boot made of neoprene, full-grain leather and suede; features a full-length back zipper for easy on-and-off, plus a waterproof membrane, thermal footbed and 200 gram Thinsulate™ insulation
• Stormstopper: Ariat’s take on the traditional rubber “wellie;” a waterproof boot that features a riding-friendly sole and cushioned midsole for comfort in and out of the saddle
• Stormstopper Jod: A shorter bootie version of the all-weather Stormtopper that also features a riding-friendly sole and cushioned midsole for comfort in and out of the saddle
“Our expansion of the Climate Control Collection gives riders a wide variety of footwear options for use in cool and wet climates,” said Andrews-Kramer. “Our goal is to for riders to be as comfortable as possible so they can concentrate on their riding instead of battling the elements.”
About Ariat International, Inc.
Ariat International, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of innovative performance equestrian footwear, apparel and belts. Featuring a patented technology designed to deliver stability, durability and comfort, Ariat pioneered the application of advanced athletic shoe technology into English riding boots and authentic Western boots. Ariat products are sold in a network of retail outlets throughout the world. For more information about Ariat products or for the Ariat retailer nearest you, contact Ariat at 800.899.8141 or visit www.ariat.com.
Official Apparel Supplier of the U.S. Equestrian Federation
Official Apparel and Footwear Sponsor of the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games