Finding a quality barn boot that's made specifically for riders - a boot that also offers protection and minimizes the risk of injury while you are working -- is not as easy to find as you would think. There are many types of barn boots; however, few offer the features available on the Mountain Horse® Peak Protector. This super-sturdy pull-on work boot with steel toe cap, plus our new slim-sole technology, gives you a boot that is both slender and protective for your toes.
The leather is treated with water repellant Mountain Horse Leather Protector. The hard-wearing rubber outsole resists oil and acid. An air-blown EVA mid-sole offers maximum shock absorption and the two-layer insole is removable.
This super sturdy pull-on work boot with
a steel toe cap combines new slim sole
technology for a boot that is both slender
and provides protection for your toes.
• Durable full grain leather upper.
• Hard wearing rubber outsole resists oil
• Air-blown EVA mid-sole offers maximum
• Steel shank for stability.
• Removable two-layer insole.
• Non-dirt collecting tread zones improve
contact with the stirrup.
• Elastic stretch gore panels on both sides
of boot ensure a comfortable fit.
• The Peak Protector meets the EU CE
(EN-20345) requirements for
• Leather is treated with water repellant
Mountain Horse Leather Protector.
Fabric: Full grain leather.
Lining: Pigskin napa.
Once again, Mountain Horse sets a new industry standard for craftsmanship, comfort, durability and protection in the equestrian footwear market. The Mountain Horse® Peak Protector, in ladies and men's sizes, will be available in tack shops nationwide on March 1, 2010.