Horse Tack Review

Submit your reviews! We will be giving away a pair of the HandsOn Grooming Gloves for the best review posted from now until November 31st. Please read the November 1, 2016 newsletter for additional information on how to enter.

On Course
Cotton Naturals Full Seat Breeches
English Casual Apparel

For Sale on eBay

For Sale on Amazon

Manufacturer: On Course (View all products by On Course)

Model: Cotton Naturals Full Seat Breeches (View all Cotton Naturals Full Seat Breeches reviews)

Category: English Casual Apparel

Purchase: These breeches were purchase through Dover Saddlery for $49.90. I bought them because I used to like riding in full seat breeches. I wanted to try out the full seat again.

Likes: I liked the price. I don't think you could find a better pair of full seat breeches for the money. They come in a lot of colors; I picked fawn. I liked the thickness of the breech, and that it's mainly cotton 95%. The other 5% is lycra which gives them a little bit of stretch. The full seat was sewn in beautifully. It's a faux leather suede seat, so it can be machine washed which is great. It does help you stick in the saddle!

Dislikes: These just never fit right. I bought a 30inch waist and it gapped in the back. They were supposed to be a normal rise and yet they pulled down from my waist and rubbed my hip bones and left welts. They aren't tight, they just seemed to be cut funny. I feel like I should have ordered a long or tall version as well, because these come up over my ankles. I am short and usually have to buy petite or short length...these I wish I had more length. The full seat is restrictive. I didn't like how it feels like there is zero give in the seat. It feels "tight". I also wish the full seat was lined on the inside, it's the faux leather on your skin. I guess for the price though that's asking a lot.

Quality: The construction is very well. The breeches are sewn so nicely. They did such a great stitch pattern on the full seat. I really think you could show in these if you bought the appropriate color(s). I only wore them once, so I don't know how durable they would be, but they sure look like they were manufactured to last. The full synthetic seat is a thick material and the breech material is not thin either.

Summary: These look like really good breeches. Unfortunately, they didn't fit me correctly. I don't think I'll buy another pair, even in a different size or length. It's probably best to try breeches on before you buy them off the internet. I have another pair of full seats by a different makers and they are way more comfortable. I wouldn't say to not buy these though. I think they look great, and are constructed so nicely! They just weren't the pair for me.

Rating: 3

Author: Trish

Date: 0000-00-00

Usefulness Rating: 3 out of 5.
1 reader(s) voted.

Please give us your opinion..

Click Here To Submit Your Own Review

Other Reviews You May Find Interesting

Tempo Winter parka English Casual Apparel
SmartPak Piper Full Seat Breeches English Casual Apparel
FITS Fun In the Saddle Treads WindPro English Casual Apparel
FITS, F.I.T.S. (Fun In The Saddle) A600 Sahara S, All Season Full Seat (B607) English Casual Apparel
SSG Gloves SSG 10 BELOW Waterprrof Style 6400 English Casual Apparel
Devon Aire Sensation Riding Tights English Casual Apparel
TuffRider Ladies Ribb Low Rise Breech English Casual Apparel
TuffRider Ladies Unifleece Front Zip Breeches English Casual Apparel
Ladies Retro Plaid Fullseat Breeches Ladies Retro Plaid Fullseat Breeches English Casual Apparel
Mountain Horse Winnipeg Jacket English Casual Apparel
Kerrits winter breeches English Casual Apparel
Ovation Schooler Helmet English Casual Apparel
Kerrits Flow Rise Performance Riding Tight English Casual Apparel
Devon-Aire 080 CO/ Versailles Breeches English Casual Apparel
Kerrits Microcord Knee Patch Breeches--2012 Model English Casual Apparel
Irideon WindPro Breeches English Casual Apparel
Aerion Soft Shell Jacket English Casual Apparel
Heritage Summer Trainer Riding Gloves English Casual Apparel
Kerrits Breathe Tight II Full Seat English Casual Apparel
Tuff Rider Men's Coolmax Pro Breeches English Casual Apparel