For Sale on eBay
Purchase: I bought the Toklat Jammies from a local english tack store. At first I only bought them because they looked so funny. I had always admired all the horses at events with them on so I knew the time had come to get some. I had to special order these jammies to be my like my eventing colors, they come in so many cool patterns. Finally I settled on a hood with a lime green background and black polka dots. At the store I handed them my money, $100.00. Jammies come in a bundle of varieties, they have one just to cover the shoulders and another to cover head to shoulders. They also have kinds to cover the tail. The jammies are meant to keep braids protected and coats cleaner wear the blanket can't cover.
Likes: Reasons why I like these are because.....
- They keep braids looking nice. Picking the shavings out is so hard especially when you are in pony club and the judges want to kill you over your horse having minor dust.
- The jammies are hilarious to look at. Everyone always says "Your pony is so cute!!" you will get noticed and you can always say how to find your stall because people see the jammies.
- When you blanket your horse with jammies on underneath the hair does not rub up and down so now you don't get a big line.
- The jammies are also very adjustable. They dont slip and slide off.
Dislikes: Now for what I don't like about them...
- Shavings sometimes get caught on the jammies. Sometimes using a brush can get everything off however you may have to spend some time picking them off.
- If it is rainy and you want to leave your horse outside with them on then you may want to rethink that. Jammies are not waterproof. You will end up with a soaked horse.
Quality: The construction and quality is over all really nice. The product does not stain to easily and does it's job very nicely. The zipper never gets stuck. I have had it for a year and nothing has broken yet!!
Summary: All in all I recommend buying jammies, if you braid your horses mane at shows. However if you think your horse would hate wearing them I suggest not buying them. If you don't care that much about fancy patterns and stuff they come in solid prints too. I recommend this product, The Toklat Jammies Hoody.
Author: Lilia Haberman and Dyna
Usefulness Rating: 0 out of 5.
1 reader(s) voted.
Other Reviews You May Find Interesting
Riders Horse clothing supreme turnout sheet Horsewear
Bucas Zebra Buzz Off Horsewear
Mountain horse Stable loafer Horsewear
Weatherbeeta Apex Horsewear
Weatherbeeta Equalizer Freestyle Combo Turnout Horsewear
Turtleneck Premium Horse Clothing Turtleneck Rain Turtle Horsewear
Pessoa Pessoa Midweight Alpine Turnout - Earth Horsewear
Tough-1 Turnout Blanket - LW Horsewear
Big Dee's Country Pride 1200 D stable blanket Horsewear
McAlister 600D Mediumweight Waterproof Turnout Blanket Horsewear
McAlister 200D Mediumweight Stable Blanket Horsewear
SmoothEZ Horsewear Full body Lycra sleazies Horsewear
Weatherbeeta Weatherbeeta Airflow Detach-A-Neck Combo Fly Sheet Horsewear
Shedrow Shedrow 1680d Comfort Neck W/gusset Horsewear
Valena sheepskin lined Sport boots Horsewear
Big Dee's Tack and Vet Supplies - Country Pride Fly Sheet Horsewear
Big Dee's Country Pride Fly sheet Horsewear
National Horse Blankets Stable Sheet and Shipping Boots Horsewear
Dandy Products Sun Visor Fly Mask Horsewear
Centair Basic 600D Turnout Blanket Horsewear